Wednesday 7 March 2012

A brand new start?? Hopefully~

Bye twitter, hello blogger~
Chose to do this because I can rant here more freely and perhaps whatever I say won't affect anyone?? If you're reading this, I guess you're one of those that I really trust, so yeah~ hello to you too!!

Is it right to tell my everything to someone else whom I don't really know??....
On Tuesday, some random person who I never really talked to before came to talk to me about my problems and everything that has been going in and out of my mind everyday. At first, I wondered how he knew so much about me, but after that I guess I know the answer. He seriously talked to me about every single thing that have been bothering me and made me think a lot. He mentioned about me wanting to u-turn and told me what I can do in a year and how such mindsets will harm me?? Soooo, after everything, I've decided to stop talking about u-turning and try my best instead of giving up even before trying?? So perhaps whether it is right to tell others about my everything ain't important anymore??  也许一切都是注定的??



事实上真的累了,只希望明天更好



No comments:

Post a Comment